- “we” for the people managing the website or in GDPR speak: the controller
- “you” for the users accessing the website or in GDPR speak: the data subject
CookiesCookies are small text files stored by us inside your browser. This allows us to give your browser a short- and long-term memory. In general, all cookies we set are necessary to provide functionality on our sites. Overview of the cookies set in your browser:
|bethico_cookie||memorize your acceptance of cookies||90 days after acceptance|
|vina-accordion-content||memorize open/close status of accordion tabs||7 days after site was last viewed|
|spcookie_status||manage display of sliders and page layout||30 days after site was last viewed|
|joomla_user_state||status of user logged in||current session|
|joomla_remember_me||facilitate login if you choose “Remember Me”||60 days|
|“random string”||eshop - link shopping cart and whishlist to your browser||current session|
|currency_code||eshop - currency conversion||30 days|
|product_layout||eshop - product layout for display||current session|
|cookieforjdscf||contact form||current session|
with this button. Please note that you will be logged out, and that a few cookies will reestablish themselves on page load. Those cookies cannot be disabled unless you navigate away from our site, but they do not contain any data which can be used for identifiation purposes.
Your browser has settings to control which cookies it accepts and for how long it stores them. The following links provide detailed information in English:
- How to enable cookies
- How to enable cookies in your current browser
- Clear your cache, cookies, and history in your current browser
Server LogsThe web server hosting our site will log each page access. This log will also contain some personal data:
- your IP address
- the referrer (where you came from)
- your browser identification
Contact formIf you use the contact form to “Request more information” on the home page you need to provide the following data:
- email address
- country you or your league is located in
Account creationWhen you opt to register for an account in our eshop you need to provide the following minimal data:
- email address
Billing informationIf you want to register or place an order you will need to provide the following billing information:
- first name
- last name
- full address
Counter measures to data leakage
- Our servers are protected by elaborate firewalls to avoid any data leakage online. However, like any web server accessible through the web, it is not possible to guarantee 100% security against cyber criminals.
- We operate our own email server. Your data is not exposed to any offsite email service.
- All data related to our services, which reside on our servers, are encrypted. Encryption keys are not stored on the same servers, so it's virtually impossible to gain access to any data related to our services, even in case of physical theft of our assets.
- Should there be any data leakage, despite all efforts to avoid them, then we will undertake every effort to inform you with as much detail and information as possible, as fast as possible.
Third Party Processing
- The Google Fonts API is designed to limit the collection, storage, and use of end-user data to only what is needed to serve fonts efficiently.
- Google Fonts logs records of the CSS and the font file requests, and access to this data is kept secure. Aggregate usage numbers track how popular font families are and are published on our analytics page.
League websitesYou can navigate from this website to league websites. Those websites are independent from bethico.com, and might, or might not have their own privacy policies and regulations.
Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and LinkedInWe invite you to join our social communities and share our website and articles. As long as you do not login to your account through these widgets no cookies are saved to your browser. If you click or tap these widgets your IP address might be exposed to those social community services. Note that no tracking is done through these widgets, they simply open a new window to facilitate you login to the service.
Your RightsThe GDPR guarantees your right to information about your personal data, as well as your rights to rectification, erasure, and portability (e.g. for transferring data). Furthermore, you have a right to restriction and objection of processing your data. You can withdraw your consent for our processing of your personal data at any time.
Feel free to contact us through the “Request more information” contact form on the home page, so that we can work out how we can help you.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the designated data protection supervisory authority in the place you live or work.